February 1, 2012

Countryside Truck Card

This is a card I cased from Frenchie Martin,,, it is a birthday card for a gentlemen we sit at the ballgames with, his grandson plays basketball with our son,so I thought I would make him a card to celebrate his birthday on Friday, Feb, 3rd. Happy Birthday Charley.

I love this card because I used the new Lables Collection 125598, vellum, black cardstock, Houndstooth embossing folder 123134. I useed Countryside stamp set 120495 with Versamark, heat embossed with black embossing powder, turned over and used Cherry Cobbler marker on the backside and Old Olive for the apples and grass. I used the Word Window punch 119857 and Modern Label punch 119849 and Teeny Tiny Wishes 115370 stamp set.  Thanks for viewing.

Happy Stamping. Have a great day. Denise

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Great guy card! Love the stamping on vellum technique!